Protecting father's rights in courts

Re: attacked by spouse’s new lover

Published / by figadmin

I would suggest that you go to the police and file a report against the boy friend as soon as possible.

How is your face get a picture.

May be you could bring a tape recorder with you next time or a friend with a video camera.

Just my immediate thoughts you have to take all the steps that you can to protect yourself so that you will be able to protect your kids also.