Protecting father's rights in courts

Month: February 2016

I talked to my better half

Published / by figadmin

I talked to my better half and this is what she had to say on the matter. It’s not much due to the attorneys not being in today but it may point you in the right direction!

It sounds like this couple needs to get a new attorney asap. No attorneys are here today, so I don’t have anyone to ask.

My suggestion is that she may want to try calling or going by the Courthouse and asking if they have a form of the pleading she needs to file. If they do, then they should probably fill it out and try and file it. As for the bar – it probably wouldn’t hurt either calling them or writing them. I would suggest calling them. Her main focus should be to try and fet the modification filed.

Also, she can try calling other attorneys in her area to see what they suggest. I hope this helps. Let me know if she responds.